Our beautiful durable cotton rugs are the perfect boho tapestries to add a dash of style to your interior, or to your next picnic, or whatever your next adventure may be!
The cotton throw blanket are super versatile, meaning you can use them for a whole bunch of different purposes and occasions, from interior decor to picnic rug, to a cozy warm blanket - and pretty much everything in between!
- Small Measures approx 130cm x 180cm
- Large measures approx 160 x 200cm
- Weighing approx 1kg, so they're perfect to take on all your road trips, picnics & adventures.
- Tightly woven material that is soooo versatile
- Can be used as a blanket on those chilly nights, a picnic blanket, interior rug, bed throw & everything in between.
- Machine Washable
No need to worry about those gorgeous colours fading away; these handwoven rugs have been crafted using a traditional technique of weaving the dyed threads throughout the entire fabric. Because of this, both the colour and fabric itself are super durable. Even regular machine washing won’t compromise the quality or finish of your rug.
- Our rugs are unique to Kailani, created by our designer/owner. These gorgeous colours & patterns are inspired by a bohemian lifestyle of nature & adventure.
- Reversible Design
- So it kinda feels like a 2 in one deal with the other side of our rugs being a different colour to the main side - same pattern with a different feel.
Please note :
Colours may appear slightly different from the images here, due to minor differences in the display on monitor screens. The size might differ from 1-3 cm as they have been measured and cut by hand.
Tag us in your rug pictures @kailani_the_label so we can see all your amazing adventures or how you styled your rug & share it!
Super happy with the zahara rug! It arrived so quickly and the quality of it is divine. Super affordable too. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
The Zahara Rug in Mustard
I really love my rug! Came beautifully wrapped and its as beautiful as it is online! Really lovely fabric. Can't wait to start using it
Im over the moon with my gorgeous rug ✨