Boho beach wedding teepee inspo with photographer - The Seitter Woodhouse
Our girl & talented photographer, from @theseitterwoodhouse has me swooning over this gorgeous beach wedding she captured not too long ago..
She set up this amazing boho teepee on the beachfront here in Far North Queensland for this beautiful couple, and with the help of our throw rugs as the base, it is giving off some serious boho vibes!
Recreate this dreamy look or make it your own..
- Bamboo (you can cut this down if you have some growing locally to use as the base or you can buy something similar from Bunnings)
- String to tire it all up, I like to use rope or twine depending on how big your bamboo is
- Battery operated hanging lights
- Foliage from your garden / forest
- Flowers you pick locally for something a little extra
- Kailani The Label boho throw rugs as the base of your set up (our throw range is full of complimentary colour schemes making it super easy to mix & match from our range)
- Cushions (you can get matching cushions to our throws, and throw in a few extra plain coloured ones of your choice of colour)
- A small little table nook in the centre (The food platter goes here!)
- Candles to make it oh so dreamy
SHOP OUR THROW RUGS HERE
PAIR IT WITH THE CUSHIONS HERE